Parminder Vir, CEO of the Tony Elumelu Foundation from 2013 – 2019, has joined the Board of Directors of Track Your Build Sierra Leone. She joins a host of others including Celine Duros Acheampong, Former Head of Global Operations and Programs for Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology https://meltwater.org/. Read on for more information about our board members.
From a seasoned former CEO of an international non-profit organization, to a corporate lawyer, engineers, and regional director and an advisor of a multi-national organization. The Board has a combined experience of over 100 years in various fields of work. Our Board Members are passionate and determined to build an effective group of brands that will help solve African challenges with drone and allied technologies. Please e-meet our Board of Directors.
1. The Co-founders of Track Your Build Africa.
Edmond B Nonie, Mechanical Engineer with over 8 years of experience in engineering, entrepreneurship, private equity, drones, and consulting. CEO of Track Your Build Holdings, also Technical Advisor for drones to UNICEF Sierra Leone Country Office and the Office of the President of Sierra Leone.
Samuel M Nonie, BSc (Hons) Physics with over 5 years of experience in entrepreneurship and drones. Project Manager for TYB Sierra Leone projects and co-founder of TYB Holdings Limited.
2. The Investors in TYB Holdings Limited.
Logistica Group Israel & Angola, and Mrs. Agnes Nonie.
LOGISTICA ANGOLA GROUP is a business group operating in the following areas: oil industry, civil construction, marine works, public works, engineering and architectural projects, construction management and supervision and consultancy. http://logisticaangola.co.ao/en/
Agnes Mimi Nonie, Public Health and Development professional with experience working in women's and adolescent health, communications and STEM. Currently Regional FGM Specialist for UNFPA West and Central Africa Region Office, Dakar, Senegal.
3. Business Managers' representation. One of the TYB Country Directors from either Sierra Leone or Nigeria will represent the management and staff interests.
4. Parminder Vir, OBE. Indian-British business executive, filmmaker, TV producer (BBC, Carlton TV, Channel 4), and the former CEO of the Tony Elumelu Foundation from 2015 to 2019. In 1981, at just 26-years old, Parminder was appointed to the BBC Board of Governors. Since then, she has served as a Board director of several private and public-sector boards, her mission has been to ensure the organizations deliver on their promises to their communities, stakeholders, investors, and members.
5. Celine Duros Acheampong. Business strategy advisor with 10+ years of experience managing and advising multi-national organizations. Current Head of Business Development at Worldcover. Former Head of Global Operations and Programs for Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology.
5. Chike Obimma, Esq. Corporate governance, law, deal structuring, fundraising, and M&A advisor. 8+ years practicing corporate law in Nigeria. Has done legal work for Shell Nigeria, and other large companies.
6. James Houghton. Development and relief sector adviser. With 10+ years of experience in various international NGOs and public sector consulting.
7. Philip Joel Cole, Experienced Executive Director and Technical Adviser with a demonstrated history of working in the civic & social organization industry. Skilled in Nonprofit Organizations, Sustainable Development, Social Enterprise, Grassroots Organizing, and Government. Strong business development professional.